Is this what your life means to you? Please tell me they outgrow these type of stunts! I can't take anymore of it! Everyday is some new crazy life threatening activity/stunt, to which I'm sure not even teenagers attempt. He has also tryed surfing up on one side of the excersaucer(which actually looks pretty cool) and jumping from the curb to the street. Now you know that 16 month old's have none of these skills specially meaty ones so he lands on his forehead with goose eggs of the actual size appearing. I always found it funny when the Dr. at our 12-15 month check up would always say make sure they are always close to you, it only take 1 minute for something bad to happen. With Trey it's more like 1/2 a minute and don't ever loose site! (unless you are in sacrement meeting!)



2 comments:
What a funny guy. i think him and Jack would get along well. Maybe we don't want to get them together, I can't imagine what type of stunts they would do!
that make me laugh too...that's wes! we need to keep the 3 of them apart :)
Post a Comment