
Karina's party was more like 5 going on 16. But she loved it, or I loved not doing any of it. It was great. We took some friends to Capelli's Hair school, where they do little "princess" parties and they do their hair and nails and the B-day girl gets a crown that lights up! And every girl has their own stylist so for 6 girls we were only there a little over a half hour. Those girls were in heaven, and soooooo well behaved with me, for a minute the thought of being able to handle or have 6 kids seemed doable. (or until I realized I won' t have 6 girls)
We came back for cupcakes and pizza and presents after and enjoyed the beautiful weather we've ever had in all our 6 years of April b-day celebrations.

Are these girls not adorable!

My favorite is the smile on cousin Ash as she hugs. Those two are only days apart and had the same kind of party, how fun is that!

Look at all those candles on the tiny cupcake! I can't believe I have a 6 year old, I really don't feel like it. ( how do you slow it down, make it stop! I want them small forever!)
The girl did such a good job it even stayed in till the next morning!
The girl did such a good job it even stayed in till the next morning!


This was one happy little girl! She deserved every bit of it, she is so wonderful and beautiful!
I just hope those poor mothers don't get asked what I got asked Sunday morning......"can you do my hair like the lady did it on Friday?" Me: No I can't but I can try to curl it?? Karina: okay. She is so easy to please even with an incompetent mom like me. I did not get a picture of the nails, but they all got pretty colors and looked real cute.

3 comments:
What a fun party! Karina is such a sweet, mild tempered kid. I hope Izzy gets some of that gene! :)
very beautiful princesses...and so glad that all well smooth for the B-day..I can't believe how big your children are getting. Tell them all HAPPY BIRTHDAY..crazy that today is Troy's b-day and tomorrow will my Alondra Elisa...time goes by too soon.. loved all the pictures Tray looked adorable with the eye patch and riding the elephant some kind of animal, can't really tell what it is, he looks too cute
What a cute b-day idea! Belle's friend party is coming up this year, and we may just have to copy you! :)
Post a Comment