Wednesday, November 25, 2009

School pictures 2009

For Troy's preschool pictures we were lucky to have gotten pictures taken from Skye J, whose little boy is in our class and which I am a new big fan of, the pictures were ADORABLE at least our Troy boy was. The class shots were hilarious and very cute. Her site has some real awesome pictures take a look. here









Pretty cute picture, we thought. She told us she had done a cuter pose but the guy picked this one and she did not like it that much, as the real cute one. After, I realized that Skye's pics make Cory Adams photography not look so hot, but she's still cute to us and after all they are only "school" pictures. I should also mention how these were taken at the beginning of the school year but due to some scanning issues it has only taken me a couple of months to do it, and as you can see I still did not manage to scan it well but I did my best.

1 comment:

Haley said...

I LOVE Troy's pictures!! What handsome little guy you have.