So far this has been the most productive swimming class we have ever had. Our kids actually learned one thing....to go under water and open their eyes! Hurray for them! I will Admit I got carried away taking pictures and video, but it was so exciting to see your children learn something and putting it to practice.
Although when I thought about this great mile stone they had
accomplished I did not recall
learning this myself, it just kinda came naturally. So warning if you continue to read this post you will only find a gloating parent and pictures of children who have accomplished nothing major at all. I am still so proud of them for their hard work and happy spirits in doing swimming class.

Troy doing his back float. And his favorite under water whatever it is his does. If you look back to my post of 2 weeks ago, you will see how Troy was cautious about getting his head in the water and now he is a pro.


More of Troy's awesome under water skills.
Karina also did better with putting head under the water and did very, very well in the class over all. But her teacher said to repeat her level again, due to her size.(translation she's too short)

Can't wait till next year.(so sorry for the video, still don't know how to turn in right side or maybe I just don' t have a cool enough camera.)
No comments:
Post a Comment