



This was Troy getting in the way while waiting, and getting into other peoples business.
Onto the next item. I found some Curious George pj's at walmart this last week and if you know my kinds you'll know that they just love Curious George so of course I bought them. Troy's first reaction was, can I wear these all day and all night?? Needless to say they wore them every single night except Sunday night, because they were smelly by then.

What vain kids!!
Last item on the agenda, we were to take pictures for the Grandparents in Hong Kong, and I just could not help to post these pics, they were so cute, especially Trey, he looks like a fairy accidentally sprinkled dust and poof!!!! He got huge right before our eyes. He's not even 5 months yet. His cheeks are probably the size of Karina and Troy combined.


Now wasn't this weekend update better than SNL's.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! He looks like a little boy not a baby! I can't believe how big he gets in the one month stretch from b-day to b-day!
Post a Comment