
This last Saturday was our much awaited dance recital. It was awesome, they did real good for being four. With Karina being real shy, this was great to see her perform in front of alot, alot of people. Their costumes were pretty cute too, but not worth what they cost, for sure! We want to give many, many thanks to Heidi our sister in law for doing such a good job with our skirt. She had to cut and sew a big chunk off to actually make it fit, this was no surprise to me since she is still in size 2T bottoms the only surprise was I don't sew except, for buttons so we owe Heidi big. I really wanted everyone I knew to be there, it was one of those really happy parent moments. Any way enough talk, enjoy the Peppermint twist.
I could not get the first part due to the darkness in the room. I did not find the button on time, but not alot was missed since it was like only 2 minutes long.
1 comment:
That was so cute. I can see why you are proud!
Post a Comment