Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dance Class

Finally I took pictures at dance class. This is my third week attempting but its really hard when there is a little boy to interrupt me in the middle of a good picture, and you could see myself in the mirror, oh well this will have to do. I'll have to take a better picture just to make myself feel good. Karina Loves to dance and loves her class too. She has learned all the routine for their recital and they all look so cute! I can't wait for June.
She has first position down pretty good doesn't she!

3 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

How cute! I cannot wait until Natalya is three so I can put her into dance!

Elder & Sister Olson said...

maggie that was a good picture, Karina looks cute!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a girl to put into dance. I don't think my boys would as cute in a leotard!