Friday, March 7, 2008

Before and After

Okay so I've been in February still and had forgotten it is our anniversary today, so happy anniversary to us. I had planned to do a nice post but I forgot, and now you'll just get a random one. Well I had changed our picture to our wedding one for that reason and had changed the music for that reason. (just so you know) We've had an eventful week already and so have used our babysitters up, so no plans for us today. But I found these cute pictures of our Kiddies thought were cute and it just reminds me that time goes by sooo fast.
This first picture was only six months ago, compared to the one on the right which is now. They both have grown so much, I can't believe it. I don't look at our past pictures often, but when I do it seems like it all happened over night. (our cat is really not that big, but next to Karina she looks extra large!)

1 comment:

Mauri said...

Happy anniversary Maggie... and don't worry, I think my mind is in the same place yours is!